动体育

  • NewsEvent International Students ÖĞÎÄ°æ

    A Brief Introduction to BFU

    The history of BFU can be dated back to 1902. Originally known as the Forestry Section of the Agriculture Department of the Imperial University of Peking (Jingshi Daxuetang, predecessor of Peking University), its academic force was greatly strengthened and expanded through the successive acquisition of the agriculture departments of Tsinghua Xuetang (Tsing Hua Imperial College, predecessor of Tsinghua University), Zhili Agricultural School, the Catholic University of Peking as well as North China University. During the nationwide restructuring of higher education in 1952, the Forestry Department of Beijing Agricultural University and that of Hebei Agricultural Institute were combined to set up an independent Beijing Forestry College (BFC), one of the earliest higher education institutes in the country that specialized in forest studies. Following the merging of the Landscape Architecture Department of Beijing Agricultural University and the Architecture Department of Tsinghua University in 1956 into it, BFC was designated in 1960 as a key national university, and was formally changed in 1985 to the present name of Beijing Forestry University. In 1996, BFU was approved to enter¡±211 Project¡±. In 2008, it was entitled as Innovation Platform for Prioritized Academic Disciplines, and in 2011, honored as a member of League of Hi-tech& Science for Universities. With further development, BFU successfully initiated the project of Advanced Innovation Center in 2016.

  • ub8

    youfa|首页

    澳盘口

    金鼎的彩的网址

    九卅线上平台

    皇冠皇冠投注比分

    豪胜彩票平台

    万福彩票注册

    黄金岛主页

    ub8

    youfa|首页

    澳盘口

    金鼎的彩的网址

    九卅线上平台

    皇冠皇冠投注比分

    豪胜彩票平台

    万福彩票注册

    黄金岛主页

    ub8

    youfa|首页

    澳盘口

    金鼎的彩的网址

    九卅线上平台

    皇冠皇冠投注比分

    豪胜彩票平台

    万福彩票注册

    黄金岛主页